Thursday, 15 September 2011
Hamilton's Telling Tales All Part of Westfield Village Life
Attention: Assignment Desks and Photo Desks -- Cameras welcome!
TELLING TALES RETURNS TO WESTFIELD HERITAGE VILLAGE THIS SUNDAY
What: Free Festival for Children and their families – Rain or Shine
When: Sunday, September 18 from 10:00 – 4:00
Who: 25+ Performers
Where: Westfield Heritage Village: Kirkwall Road off Hwy 8 –
Free Parking and Free Shuttle Service from Rockton Fairgrounds
· Award-winning Hamilton musician Paul Langille sings Gordon Lightfoot’s Canadian Railroad Trilogy at authentic TH&B Steam Engine
· 25 favourite children’s authors, illustrators, including three TD Children’s Literature Award nominees
· Workshops on getting your own book published
· Two activity centres – Face painting, storytime, etc.
· Food for purchase
· Westfield historic buildings open, interpreters onsite
· Fun for everyone!
Media Contact: Please confirm your attendance in advance:
Full details at www.tellingtales.org – Follow us on Twitter – Find us on Facebook
CUTLINE: Pictures from previouw Westfield Village Telling Tale Festivals
Stephen Weir & Associates | email@example.com
2482 Yonge Street, Unit 45032, Toronto, ONT.
CANADA. M4P 3E3