Monday 20 September 2010

Karlene Nation running for Toronto City Council


Stephen Weir receives a request from CTV's Karlene Nation to circulate an invitation to a fund raising evening on Wednesday in Liberty Village


Hello Stephen Weir @ Scotiabank Caribana -- How are you? Karlene Nation here.


I would like to invite you (and the people on your media list) to attend my campaign fundraising Party at the Brazen Head Irish Pub in Liberty Village on Wednesday -- September 22nd. From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Brazen Head is located at 165 East Liberty Street-- West of Strachan Avenue.Tel: 416-535-8787
It's going to be an awesome evening, lots of food and great friends to celebrate the occasion. I am running for the position of City Councillor in Ward 19 -- Trinity Spadina.
I'm really proud to have the opportunity to participate in the political process. I've taken a leave of absence from CTV to pursue my passion for politics.
I'm running on a platform of fiscal responsibility and improved services
to businesses and residents in Toronto. My policy statement will be on my election website which will be up and running today -- Monday.
electkarlenenation.com.
I need your help to run a successful campaign.
The City of Toronto will provide individuals with a generous tax rebate on your donations. You will receive a tax deductible receipt for all donations over $25.

If you donate $25 -- your tax rebate $18.75 -- Your cost - - $6.25
If you donate $50 -- your tax rebate is $37.50 -- your cost -- $12.50
If you donate $100 -- your tax rebate is $75.00 -- your cost -- 25.00
If you donate $300 -- your tax rebate is $225 -- your cost $75.00
Individuals can donate up to a maximum of $750.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday -- at the Brazen Head.
It's going to be a great evening. Thanks again for your support.

Karlene Nation
Candidate -- City Councillor
Ward 19 -- Trinity Spadina

Posted by:

Stephen Weir
Stephen Weir & Associates | stephen@stephenweir.com
or sweir5492@rogers.com
2482 Yonge Street, Unit 45032, Toronto, ONT.
CANADA. M4P 3E3
Tel: 416-489-5868
www.stephenweir.com

No comments: